Monday, May 23, 2011

MY BORGORE EXPERIENCE


So after already having two pretty big nights out I did the 3 hour something drive back to Brisbane late sunday afternoon, managed to fit in a 30min power nap then straight back into it. A few other friends came around and we headed into the valley around 10 and went straight to the Met. Now usualy I fucking hate this place, well not so much the place itself but the sorta people that go there :P but being a sunday night, and a Dub Thugs event the crowd was much better and ended up having an awesome night!! The videos aren't great and I forgot to rotate the end part of the first one but still watchable :) enjoy

Part 1

Part 2

OH!!! and i almost forgot, a couple of my mates told me about some dragon that is up over the main dance floor of the Met. I didnt belive them till i saw this.

Unfortunately that area wasn't open last night so I didn't get to chase the dragon so was a little disappointed, only thing that could of made last night better is if Borgore was somehow riding the dragon around :P

...

No comments: