Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SKEPTA SELLS HIS SONG TO EMINEM


Earlier this year, rapper Skepta who is signed to All Around The World Records, has released a new single called 'Dare To Dream' and it seems like he purchased to sell him to some else. It was the Intersocpe's infamous boss, Jimmy Iovine who bought it for the hip-hop superstar Eminem.

Speaking via Twitter today, Skepta announced about his new single 'Dare To Dream': "Just got a f*%king CRAZY email. I don't know if I should be angry or privileged. This explains why the f*%k YouTube took 'Dare To Dream' off", and he continued "Jimmy Iovine Interscope heard my new single 'Dare To Dream' and decided he wanted to sign it for Eminem hence Universal takin it off YouTube."

Taking the news with all the necessary respect and honour, Skepta pondered "I overly love the song but at the same time I do understand Eminem together with the 'Dare To Dream' chorus will be absolutely f*%king CRAZY" and concludes "Being in an industry where money talks, everybody involved in the 'Dare To Dream' project came to a conclusion to sign it to Interscope...

Personaly I think Skepta's version will be better

No comments: